Dr. Surindar Khinda || Medical Consultants in Edmonton Alberta 2022

 Dr. Surindar Khinda initially grew up in a scientific family, her mother and aunt working as registered nurses and her father as a chemist. After graduating from CEGEP* with a focus on Science and Nature, Dr. Surindar Khinda was immediately accepted into the medical faculty; very difficult task. He then completed his medical doctorate at the University of Montreal and completed a residency in internal medicine, followed by a fellowship in adult cardiology, culminating in his election as the first black professional in medical school. "It's a great honor to play in this role," he said. His eyes then turned west to Edmonton and the University of Alberta, where he is pursuing a two-year fellowship in interventional cardiology, which ends in June 2020.


"I've always loved the cardiovascular system," comments Dr. Surindar Khinda. “I like the complexity but also the simplicity. When I was in medical school, I knew I wanted to do something that would be very practical and make a difference in people's lives. That's why I was attracted to interventional cardiology because it gave me the opportunity to do both.”

“When I first met the Thunder Bay team, it was comfortable because of COVID-19. I knew right away that they were unique,” ​​he recalls. “I always see my time in Edmonton as a 'stop' and have plans to return to Montreal to be with my family again. But I couldn't turn down the opportunity to open my practice here, in my own interest and the opportunity to help patients in the cath lab up to 3 times a week.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical heart in Alberta cardiology || Alberta Cardiology

Medical Tests For Heart Alberta Cardiology || Alberta Cardiology

Medical Cardiologist in Edmonton | Dr. Sunrinder Khinda 2022